Cash App payment application is available for both Android and iPhone users. The users can initiate fund transfers or effortlessly receive payment. Some users transfer money but want to cancel the same if the cash app is sent to the wrong person.
The question is can some cancel money sent to someone? The answer is no. Once the payment transfer to the recipient account then it cannot be canceled. However, the users can visit the transaction history and locate the particular transaction, which they want to cancel. Check the following steps to cancel the payment on Cash App:
- Run Cashapp.com on your iPhone.
- Go to your account and open the activity tab.
- Locate the transaction which you want to cancel.
- Tap the respective payment and check the status.
- If there is pending status, press the Cancel button immediately.
- Now, the transaction will be declined and payment will be credited to the Cash App account with 4 to 6 days.
Note: Usually, Cash App payment transfers are instant. Most of the time, it is tough to cancel payments. Hence, one can follow the above procedure to cancel the Cash App payment. Also, contact Customer Support for clarification.